One Ten Associates, further referred to as the Company, is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller. One Ten Associates has no obligation to have a Data Protection Officer, hence this function will be fulfilled by the Managing Director.
You may give your personal details to One Ten Associates directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs boards or personal referrals. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company has collected your personal data and will process your personal data in order to evaluate compatibility with ongoing searches and/or for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. Our legal basis to process your data has been determined by us to be Legitimate Interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
b. Categories of data
The Company will process information obtained via jobs boards, personal referrals, LinkedIn, and/or your employer’s website. This information may consist of, but not be limited to: full name, any telephone numbers, any email addresses, job titles, employers, education, sector expertise.
c. Recipient/s of data
We will not send your information to any of our clients unless you have expressed your consent to move forward.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your data, be it processed or not, as long as it is relevant to our industry, or until you decide to act upon your right to have your personal data erased, in which case we will delete most of your information, except for what is necessary for statistical purposes and to remind us you exercised the aforementioned right. If you submit a request to erase your data entirely and will not agree to your details being kept on a list of individuals who do not want to be contacted in the future, you may be contacted again by the Company should the Company come into possession of your personal data via jobs boards, personal referrals, LinkedIn, and/or your employer’s website at a later date as the Company will be unable to determine whether or not you have exercised your right to erasure.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• If you do not agree with our processing, you can exercise your right to be forgotten (see Data Retention);
• If you do not agree with our processing, you have the right to object to this processing or to restrict our processing of your data without having us delete it;
• You are also allowed to request access to your personal data, at which point you are allowed to ask us to rectify or complete our data;
• You have the right to receive the information you provided us with in a common form that is computer readable or to have us send it to another data controller;
• In case you would still be unsatisfied, you would have the right to lodge a concern with a supervisory authority.
• Any of the above requests will have to be submitted via written correspondence (email or letter). We will aim to process these requests by 28 days.
For any further questions, please contact our DPO – Mr Mush Ali – email@example.com.